Friday, May 14, 2010

You can't always get what you want

S
thank you very much. im hurting a lot. its been over for 3 months now and it doesnt hurt any less. i still want him back and the people in my life look at me like im so pathetic -.- i try to pretend im doing okay and moving on with my life, but im not. i dont know how. i try to fill all my hours so i dont have time to think but it just drains me and i get so tired, and nothing dulls the pain. the only reason im still here is because i hope so much that i can have him back. im still in love with him. after all the hurt and tears, im still in love with him and i want him back.it hurts so much and i want to give up. i do. i want to just say goodbye and be done with it. i cant accept that its over.


hahaha. im strong, no more cry! haha