Friday, August 27, 2010

When? Where? With? Who?

Q  Are you more of a talker or more of a listener?

talker

Q What's the secret to happiness?

There is no secret to happiness. Happiness is only found from searching deep within yourself. Discover who you truly are. Then live your life to the fullest. I know the secret to unhappiness: wishing that you were someone else and attempting to live someone else's life.

Q What was the best job you've ever had?

celcom promoter, it was my first experience

Q What's your dream car?

Swift

Q Chocolate or Vanilla?

Vanilla, i like it

Q What website do you spend the most time on?

Facebook

Q If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?

Wow! jake cuenca! i hope my wishes will come true,

Q If you could make one person fall in love with you who would it be?

My double-s. I'm sick of being heartbroken :(

Q Do you want to say something?

Yes. Hmm i want my old life back, i miss everything :(