Saturday, October 16, 2010

A story for saturday

i just came back from a wedding. my legs get so itchy and im feeling a bit ditzy. after went to taman melati, we went to klcc. i met camy and his brother, dammit i forgot his name. awin or awie? hahaha we wore baju kurung, everybody was like gila ke diorang ni? we just ignore them and dont care what the people say. after lepaking at klcc, we went to ampang and shisha-ing at egypt cafe. around 6pm i went home because my father asked me to followed him to stadium shah alam hihihi



                                                   i love this picture, and i wish i was in this picture :P



2008 - now, we're still bestfriend

i followed my father with ayoi, my brother, and my brother's friend, we watched the football match of selangor vs singapore



full right? hihihih


this is ayoi aka daniel hahaha